How to electronically complete a USYSA Form (PDF)
- Within Acrobat, open a PDF file or click on the Create PDF tool in the right pane to convert your document to PDF.
- Click on the Fill & Sign tool in the right pane.
- Click on a text field, then type on the form to add text. Your data will be saved so you can use it again in the future, if desired.
- Click Sign in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Draw or type your signature, or use an image.
- Click Apply and place the signature on your form.
- Click Share in the upper right corner to send your form to others.
- You can also SAVE AS and save to your system to upload directly when registering.
How to Update your players Team Snap information
Click on the guide below to view some basic steps regarding updating your player's account. Including uploading files such as USYSA forms and Birth Certificates. You can also add a players profile picture.